The Fullcast mostly makes fun of Texas this week, but covers a few other topics with this week's guest, Georgia fan and NPR host connoisseur Doug Gillett (aka @captainannoying.)
- A quick audit of NPR hosts and the services they have to provide to you because they are technically your employee
- An answer to the immortal question "Why is Big Boi wearing nothing but Mets gear in the 'Rosa Parks' video?"
- An extensive mockery of the Texas Officiating Conspiracy, and a historical recollection of the time Texas kicked the saddest field goal ever kicked
- And then, a little more mockery of Texas
- Doug defends the idea of Georgia somehow beating Alabama this weekend
- A review of the rest of the games coming up this week, including a brief discussion of the "Petrino Family Birthin' Hut"
An ending conversation where Ryan gets groceries delivered to his apartment and also about New York finally getting a Chick-Fil-A, a new fad and trend they invented.
As always, listen in the embedded player below, download directly here, or subscribe on iTunes. In NEWWWW YORRRRRRRRRKKKK---