The Fullcast is back to do what we do best, which is make fun of a.) Alabama losing, and b.) people from Ohio telling anyone what is good about anything in life. There's also the following topics, each covered with the usual Skype voice-glitching, profanities (there's always profanity), and happy negligence.
- How a loss for Bama ensures their appearance in the playoff, and is really a win. (We're here for you, Alabama.)
- An examination of the great pride people from Ohio can feel about Ohio while living several thousand miles away from Ohio
- A brief appreciation of the short happy career of "Cooper Batman" or "Copper Batman" or whatever you want to call him
- Why there are things to watch in the fourth week of the season, and how almost none of them are taking place in the SEC
- How Gus Johnson is calling the Texas Tech/TCU game and that's perfect because all it requires is loud, indistinct hollerin'
- Is Hawaii lost in the Midwest?
- AT 51:30 OR SO: Jason Kirk casts King of the Hill as a live-action movie with college football coaches, which is really the kind of question we desperately try to avoid, but in this case works like syrup on bacon on hotcakes on a pile of unmarked bills. BOBBY HILL IS DABO SWINNEY.
The drill: subscribe on iTunes, listen in the Soundcloud player below, or download directly here. We sell Longhorns and Longhorn-related accessories.