The below is purely a list of interesting things you can do in 29 years and has nothing whatsoever to do with Kentucky's football team and whether they can or can't beat Florida. Don't read so much into things.
- If you opened a new savings account and put 100 dollars a month in it earning 2% interest compounded monthly, after 29 years you'd have over $47,000.
- In 29 years you could have a child, and put it through college, medical school, and law school just for the hell of it.
- 29 years is long enough to fly to Saturn and back, take a year to recover and see your family, and go to Saturn and back again.
- One could, if they wanted, build 7 Golden Gate Bridges in 29 years.
- It took three years to construct the Sistine Chapel and four to paint the ceiling, so 29 years equals four Sistines with a good amount of vacation time.
- If you ran a mile a day, every day, for 29 years, you could get from Lisbon to Ho Chi Minh City.
- The 11 hour Isner-Mahut Wimbledon match could be played 22,936 times over the course of 29 years.
- The average American, given 29 years, will eat 1,334 slices of pizza.