WEEK ONE WEEK ONE WEEK ONE. We get to talk actual football, which is cool, but we also get to talk about:
- OUR EXTENSIVE BIG TEN PREVIEW (or what a miserable place Ohio is)
- Which mountains have songs of hobo sexual misadventure written about them
- A scenario where we have PJ Fleck rapping his own version of a Rich Homie Quan song, "Fleck".
- Why you can just wheel out a 93 year old Lee Corso onto the Gameday set and we'd be fine with that
- The awkward question of whether Jim Harbaugh has a return policy
- A review of all the most important games from week one, and also we talk about Alabama/Wisconsin.
- The elaborate plot where we get Lane Kiffin in the driver's seat at Alabama through steps that are not at all implausible
As always, listen in the embedded player below, download directly here, or subscribe on iTunes under Podcasts/Sports/Discussions of what a quantifiably miserable place Ohio is. AN HOUR AND FIVE MINUTES THROUGH STRAIGHT THE HEART OF THE SOUTH, Y'ALL. WE GOT FOOTBALL.