The first completely competitive and interesting weekend of the college football season gets...well, it gets us starting off by talking about a man dying a horrible death in a New York utility tunnel. There is actual football, though, and we do discuss it.
Points covered include:
- "We gotta shit on Texas, Spencer. Because there is a fresh reason to shit on Texas."
- A proposal about Auburn struggling being a sign they will inevitably end up in the national title game
- How Houston Nutt is orbiting the earth like Felix Baumgartner waiting for that call from a willing school as a signal to drop in and save Arkansas
- More petty swipes at Will Muschamp (cut and paste from every week)
- A painful recounting of the times each of us watched a game that left us so angry we wept blood (except for Jason, who is the Dr. Manhattan of college football)
- Proposed: A campus full of yellow jackets would actually be a deeply uncomfortable place, and a campus of Brutus Buckeyes would be pretty much the same as Ohio State's campus right now
- Why BYU is dirty as hell (and that's just fine)
- Proposed: Sponsoring a Shutdown Fullcast bowl game
As always, listen on iTunes under sports podcasts, download directly here, or listen in the Soundcloud player below.