This week's entire podcast is devoted to speaking on the SEC in a preview-ish sort of way. This doesn't mean we won't talk about things like:
- Which SEC fanbase is most/least likely to attack and dismember a robot?
- Which team Florida loses to this year from the pair of Tennessee and/or Kentucky?
- Following up on that, how losing to your spouse's rival is a delayed kind of rage
- Is the SEC going to be relevant in any way besides ruining people's lives in all directions? (A: No!)
- How any team can screw any situation up at any time no matter how good a situation you might think it could be in college football (HI WILL MUSCHAMP)
- The inevitable mess that someone getting paid over $4 million will get into this year in the SEC West
- Why the hell is LSU playing Syracuse on the road? (not really a question but seriously this is happening and whyyyyy)
- Which early season loss would be ugliest for the SEC?
- What Lane Kiffin will say publicly to get Nick Saban's banishment order
- How a war between the SEC East and SEC West would unfold, painted in astonishing detail by Jason, who has clearly thought about this to a degree that frightens all of us a bit
The podcast, as always, may be listened to on iTunes under Podcasts/Sports, downloaded directly here, or simply played in the Soundcloud player below.