With Spencer on the road for another of his fancy excursions, Jason and I thought it would be fun to have Brian Floyd, Managing Editor of SB Nation and noted Wazzu fan, on to talk about the Pac-12. But, like Icarus, we were foiled by our ambition, if ambition can mean "hoping everyone's Internet connection works fine." So you get roughly six minutes of Brian and forty plus of Jason and I discussing:
- Which pizza topping each Pac-12 school would be
- Whether the conference has any GREAT coaches or just a bunch of VERY GOOD ones
- Why Cal annoys Jason and if they win six games he loses a bet
- Imagining what class Vernon Adams has to pass at Eastern Washington before he can transfer
- The Pac-12 team most likely to reverse Clemson
It's...fine? It's fine. I'm not going to tell you it's significantly better than fine. But we love you very much! Download the episode directly, go find it on iTunes, or listen using the player below.