It's our 200th episode recording with host Rodger Sherman, and we celebrate by discussing:
- possible non-conference upsets
- how you can bet actual money on teams like Rutgers and UNC to win the national championship, somehow
- Tampa/St. Petersburg and its burgeoning culinary scene
- other household items you could attack a quarterback with and call it training
- the 2001 film Driven starring Sylvester Stallone
- how there's nothing controversial happening in the CFB universe right now, nope, no sirree
Listen using the player below, download the episode directly to your C drive, or seek us out on iTunes (and give us that sweet, sweet five star rating).