1. Bagel with cream cheese. It's a day old now, but it's been in a paper bag overnight so I'm feeling pretty good about things. I have whipped cream cheese, too. I'm basically the governor of New York.
2. Peanut butter toast. Been big on the comeback trail for me lately, love what peanut butter is bringing to the table.
3. Cereal. Still works on a warm morning. Or a cold one. That's versatility, folks.
4. Eggs. Been on a great run lately but there are concerns they're entering a slump. History is on their side, though, that's for sure.
5. Nothing but coffee. Sometimes you need to just hard start your morning with caffeine only. That deep, clawing hunger that comes at you around 11 am will just keep you on your game.
6. Waffles. Superior to their sweet counterparts farther down the list, can easily be converted to sandwich materials if you're looking to get real opulent with it. Not an everyday player but gives you their best once a week maybe.
7. Not breakfast food. Throw your body a curveball! Muscle confusion!
8. Corned beef hash. Sometimes you need to get extremely hearty with it. Not sure it's a frequent choice, but when you need the job done, it's a dependable performer.
9. Avocado toast. An ardent supporter of avocados in other meal scenarios, I'm just not sure they have what it takes to be a proper breakfast staple.
T10. Pancakes and French toast. You don't have to do this.
11. Greek yogurt. Protein this, protein that, I get it. I'm still not really buying it.
12. Fruit. I guess.
13. English muffins. I say take your nooks and crannies back to England where they belong.