The Fullcast goes way, way long this week, eclipsing the hour mark mostly because SOMEONE found Chris Berman's IMDB page halfway through the broadcast. (He was in The Program AND Necessary Roughness! He's practically the Jean-Paul Belmondo of '90s football films!)
- Why "Hoosiers" sucks and how George Lucas is going to put CGI Jabba into a remastered "Birth of a Nation"
- Why "Rudy" and most other college football movies suck, but also why "Rudy" sucks more than others, mostly.
- A diversion into Werner Herzog narrating Syracuse football documentaries
- A promise to buy someone a beer if they actually listen to a certain mysterious point in the podcast (which we will honor)
- Seriously, you can get two free beers for listening to this whole podcast provided you see us in real life
- The inevitable discussion of things that do not change year to year, and why you'd rather move on and coach a new team rather than do the impossible task of maintaining a turnaround (Hi, Nick Saban)
- Things that do not change year to year in college football, like Ohio State being good or our fictional Woody Hayes living in Hell because "Heaven's soft".
- A discussion of "which program is the most Jon Bois" (it's Iowa State) college
- EL ASSSSSSICOOOOOOO
Subscribe on iTunes under Sports podcasts (yes it's working now,) download directly here, or listen in the Soundcloud player below. IN HELL, EVERYONE PLAYS SPECIAL TEAMS.