This week's edition of the Shutdown Fullcast throws all else to the side to discuss the time Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs allegedly got into a fight with the strength coach at UCLA and threw a kettlebell at him. You need nothing more.
- Where Puff Daddy now stands among Rappers What Do Fightin'
- A description of a man that includes "his legs look like Kevin Smith's pants"
- Why you don't ever fight the best recruiter on a football staff
- Is George O'Leary the worst choice for AD ever? (A: probably not)
- Why DMX deserves his own Planet Fitness, and also a hug
- Steve Spurrier singing "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" at 41:00
- A discussion of how enjoyable it is to see senior citizens knocked out by t-shirt guns in Florida
The Shea Serrano article on rappers and fightin' we reference in the podcast is here.
Listen in the Soundcloud player below, subscribe on iTunes, or download directly here.