This week's edition of the Shutdown Fullcast gets right down to business by discussing realignment five years on, the least bad ways to break up with someone in college football, and the other following foolishnesses:
- How a lot of people still don't seem to know Mizzou is in the SEC
- The Big East's amazing investment strategies in turning 1.4 billion dollars in possible TV money into one hundred million dollars in just eight years
- Texas A&M's move to the SEC has been the second marriage your mom dove into with both feet and zero hesitation
- The various ways to dump a coach or player that involve both the most and least amounts of pain
- The time Auburn managed to divorce a guy and then date his best friend, aka the Chizik/Malzahn switch
- The invention of something called the "No Cuddle Offense"
- Reggie Ball fan fiction! (aka giving the people what they want)
- A hypothetical marriage between two coaches that results in someone being banned from a Kirk Franklin concert
- A Kirk Franklin reference on a college football podcast
Listen in the Soundcloud player below, subscribe on iTunes, or simply download directly here.