Video evidence from 1999 that the following things are true:
- That Lloyd Carr was considered the senior and/or more prominent football coach to Nick Saban's junior at one weird, now incomprehensible moment in history
- That Lloyd Carr probably did not know this was a commercial, and earnestly congratulated all service employees on jobs well done in exactly this fashion all the time.
- That Nick Saban Hands have always been a thing, even when delivering stilted lines to grinning airline counter employees.
- That we can laugh at Saban here but his 1999 Michigan State team beat Florida in one of those bowl games Spurrier kind of just decided to show up and figure out on the spot.
- That if Lloyd Carr and Nick Saban decide to endorse your airline, there is a 100% chance it will be bought and absorbed by Delta.