The Shutdown Fullcast returns and basically opens the college football season for everyone. Congratulations, everyone: It's May 6th, and football has started.
Important topics covered include:
- Jameis Winston is now the NFL's great joyous problem and we're sure they'll deal with him rationally!
- More hot DRAFTPINIONS [whang] [whoong] [whoosh] [action noises]
- Many reader questions, including a lengthy discussion of fast food franchises' varying degrees of honesty. (LITTLE CAESAR'S WE RESPECT YOUR HONESTY.)
- Further non-football diversion into the worst video games ever created
- Maybe one of our wives talking in the background for easily half the podcast!
You may subscribe on iTunes under Podcasts/Sports, download directly here, or listen in the Soundcloud player below.