This free-wheeling and extremely (even by our standards) edition of the Shutdown Fullcast covers:
- Why the cult of the Big Green Egg is mostly a lie
- How POINT BREAK IS MERELY GOOD AND IS CERTAINLY NOT ON A LEVEL WITH OH SAY SOMETHING LIKE THE CLASSIC "UNDER SIEGE"
- A description of the time Jason saw his youth group leader stage a mock kidnapping and execution to teach the value of church? Something like that?
- Which teams could go 8-0 to start the 2015 season and have it mean absolutely nothing (hello, Mizzou!)
- Can you witness to a zombie?
- What absolutely insane college football superstitions and beliefs do we believe are real despite all evidence to the contrary? For instance, why are all Friday games ABSOLUTELY CRAZY (even though there is no evidence this is even remotely true) and why do insane things always happen in Lubbock at night (like losing by thirty in dull fashion!)
- How Florida State could lose four games in realistic fashion, and possibly five if you like to do drugs and believe stupid things
You may listen in the Soundcloud player below, download directly here, or simply subscribe on iTunes under Podcasts/Sports.