This week's Shutdown Fullcast covers a veritable panoply of important topics including ACTUAL COLLEGE FOOTBALL. The menu includes:
- A super important Bobby Bowden imitation which is totally not Foghorn Leghorn
- We review the starting quarterbacks for three conferences, and in turn reveal our total ignorance of who's actually starting at any position for any team at this point in the year.
- No really, go through the ACC and even try to know what you're talking about after you name "Deshaun Watson."
- A discussion of what decade you'd rather live in that results in Ryan saying: "Which is probably why I'm so sexual."
- The choosing of which game in 2015 will result in a 0-0 tie going into overtime. (Hi, Alabama/LSU.)
- Us calling Iowa/Iowa State "El Assico," which we repeat because that is the proper name for the game and we want everyone to know it.
Listen in the Soundcloud player below, subscribe on iTunes under Sports podcasts, or download/listen directly here.