The Hawaii Bowl holds a unique standing amongst all bowl games in being the bowl game so inconveniently scheduled that not even diehards watch it. They do, however, discuss it only in the most superficial terms on a hastily recorded podcast recorded three days before Christmas.
Topics for the good and very bad:
- An intro about misophonia, or the inability to hear the sounds of someone eating or drinking without slapping the shit out of the person eating or drinking
- A full disclosure about how no one has ever watched a full Hawaii Bowl, ever
- A list of ways one can get out of sitting through an entire Christmas service as a child
- Remember how Notre Dame won their only bowl game of the Charlie Weis era in this bowl game? We do!
- Holly drinks a goddamn milkshake through the first minute or two of this podcast and it almost breaks Spencer mentally
For the low low cost of nothing, you can download directly, subscribe, or listen below because PODCASTS ARE A GIFT AND EVERY DAY IS CHRISTMAS ON EDSBS.