THE NEW GRANDADDY OF THEM ALL: THE POPEYES BOWL. None greater, and not just because insane person P.J. Fleck is coaching shirtless in it this year.
Topic menu (now available in spicy or regular):
- P.J. Fleck is in this bowl game, a.k.a. "actual live crazy person P.J. Fleck"
- How P.J. Fleck might bring a shark to this bowl game, which is terrifyingly plausible if you know him
- The time P.J. Fleck gave Holly an autographed oar, and a review of the "Fleck-sicon"
- Middle Tennessee is in the game, and that's about as much as we'd like to say about MTSU besides "That's probably where 70% of the weed in Tennessee comes from"
[puts hand over heart] pic.twitter.com/vZob6Igprg— War on Christmas Ape (@xmasape) December 24, 2014
- A reminder to all Northwestern journalism students that I will find you, and I will send you to the Popeyes Bowl
Listen in the embedded player below, subscribe on iTunes, or be a Luddite and download directly here.