The GoDaddy Bowl will parade out its colorful hoop skirts way, way earlier this year than usual as is befitting a game that most college football fans recognize as "that weird game with the battleship that comes on just before the national title game."
- How the GoDaddy Bowl has been moved from its spot as "the misplaced appetizer of the bowl season"
- How the GoDaddy Bowl determines third place in college football no matter who's playing
- Both of these teams lost their coaches! That's always a good sign for a bowl game!
- A reminder that Illinois had more time than anyone to pick a new coach this year and still settled for their interim coach
- A requiem for Dino Babersball
- A quick recap of Georgia Southern's oddball year, and a description of Willie Fritz as having "crab people eyes"
Download directly here, subscribe on iTunes, or simply press play in the Soundcloud player below.