IF YOU'RE WATCHING THIS BOWL IT'S TOO LATE. For your career, since watching a game on a Monday afternoon all but guarantees you've given up on this line of work completely. Good for you! Watch Western Kentucky and USF play a desperate bowl game in a baseball stadium that may have bankrupted a city.
- a profile of the ideal most brawl-prone college football player imaginable
- a review of Miami stories, including the time Holly almost ran over a group of despondent Notre Dame fans, and also the time a couple of guys left a shark on the train
- the revelation that Hulk Hogan was, at one point, a quiet English student in Tampa
- Western Kentucky is a Tennessee state school, because Volunteers are bad at maps
- How an 11-2 Western Kentucky team fell down to this bowl game
- A list of ticket prices for this game equalling something like money laundering, which is totally what this game is
Download directly here, subscribe on iTunes, or just press play. PRESS PLAY AND DO THE BARE MINIMUM, IT'S DECEMBER 21ST.