The Camellia Bowl is the latest in our stretch of 40 for 40 podcasts, and honestly we're kind of stunned it got to close to the six minute mark in terms of total content. Then again, Montgomery is full of surprises! (Like having a bowl game on national television!)
- The wide array of recreational activities for a young man living in Montgomery, Alabama (a: chicken wings and bootleg movies)
- The glamorous attire of Appalachian State R.A.s on the first day of a young student's career
- Remember the time one of these coaches might have been given rohypnol at a bar? That might have happened.
- What the most expensive ticket for the Camellia Bowl is going for on Stubhub right now
- A line of thinking that ends with the phrase "You're like a dreamcatcher for economic downturn"
Subscribe on iTunes, download directly, or just be a lazy piss and press play in the Soundcloud player below. It's what we'd do.