This week's review podcast didn't record the part where we discussed Bret Bielema wearing only a windbreaker and a smile, but that was for your own protection. Trust us. It damaged us all enough on its own.
Topics covered include:
- Bama. Ughhhhhhh, Bama.
- Oklahoma State's statistically improbable but very factual whoopin' of TCU, and how Texas could ruin Oklahoma's entire season twice by tanking the rest of the season JUST TO FUCK WITH THE SOONERS.
- How Clemson chipped away at Florida State with a butter knife
- Five sentences or less about Vanderbilt/Florida
- The only discussion in the world where the majority of people involved believe the Michigan State/Nebraska game ended on the correct call. (Also: Old people evidently like touchdowns now.)
- Ryan singing "Snoop hoggy HAWWWWG OOOOH AAAH AAAH AWWWG" to the horror and delight of dozens of listeners in recounting the wild end of the Ole Miss/Arkansas OT game.
As always, subscribe on iTunes, listen in the embedded Soundcloud player below, or simply download directly here.