A truly chaotic week in college football yields intense discussion of the following between Spencer, Ryan, and Jason:
- We start by telling you there will only be one installment of the Fullcast this week! This is a lie, we decided after the show to make another for preview purposes. PLAYFAKES EVERYWHERE IN THIS OFFENSE.
- Why Ohio State looked so, so bad in their loss to Michigan State (answer: we don't know either, it's not an answer but it's honest)
- How Iowa State has higher standards than Texas? Sure.
- The most nightmarish edition of Satan's Coaching Dominoes we have played yet in the year 2015
- Why future Trump voters were beating the hides off each other in the stands in Fayetteville over Mississippi State/Arkansas
- A brief examination of the insanity and faint threads of logic behind a possible ouster of Les Miles at LSU that only involves a few mentions of money laundering
- The last line of this episode is: "DINOSAURS ATE ROCKS, AND THEY WERE FUCKIN' AWESOME." You'll have to get there to find out how much sense it makes. (None, and yet all of it at once.)
As always, listen in the Soundcloud player below, subscribe on iTunes, or download directly here. Who knows? By the time you finish this, Les Miles may already be fired!