WEEKEND REVIEW AND FRANK BEAMER APPRECIATION EPISODE. Oh hell yes, what you wanted in the Fullcast was even more wandering and discussion of that time Frank Beamer's kin shot up a courthouse.
Topics (besides courthouse shootings) include:
That thing that happened in Duke/Miami, and why you could not pay any of us enough money to deal with any of that mess ever
- Hey, remember when Minnesota shifted eight times and had three players in motion during a clock play against Michigan? That happened, too.
- Oh, another thing that happened: the time Georgia got bored and made their quarterbacks all do things they weren't good at
- Georgia lost. To Florida. We talk about that for a while, because we can. Because Georgia lost 27-3 to Florida and made their second-string quarterback their punter. (He was pretty good! But still!)
- No really Georgia made their running quarterback throw 33 times in his first start and only rushed him four times.
- An appreciation of Frank Beamer, the only person who could make you think a 12-10 ACC game was cool and worth watching, and why he's leaving before he gets the chance to coach a game in a NASCAR stadium. (Hint: MOONSHINE TRUCKASAURUS.)
Listen in the Soundcloud player below, subscribe on iTunes, or download directly here.