The Shutdown Fullcast preview edition takes more than a few detours before it discusses the week ahead, including:
- A deep look into the tensions that destroyed the Blue Collar Comedy Tour
- Why the reported possiblity of Charlie Strong leaving Texas for Miami could unleash the final Nick Saban plotline we've been waiting for for three long years
- A celebration of the return of our favorite Bob Stoops: SASSY STOOPS.
- How throwing a headset in real life really is as satisfying as it looks
- Reader questions, or the part where Ryan openly stumps for Mariah Carey as the next coach of the Miami Hurricanes
- A look at the week ahead, including a long Mike Leach diatribe about Cartesian thought and how sure, he'll always play a game at 10:45 pm at night if you want him to.
Listen in the embedded Soundcloud player below, subscribe on iTunes, or download directly here. Tell a friend about us! ESPECIALLY IF YOU SECRETLY HATE THEM.