Shutdown Fullcast went up on Sunday night because Ryan was ON IT and yes also because our internet went out. Remember: EDSBS actually works better when certain members of its staff are forcibly kept offline. (Most notably, its founder and editor-in-chief.)
Topics covered include:
- Spencer declares this the best week of the college football season
- We admire the ability of Arkansas to maintain the exact same level all year while others rise and fall.
- Jason channels Mike Leach to tell you how trees with lips cannot be trusted and says nice things about Syracuse.
- Ryan says some dumb shit about Checkers and Scott Storch.
- Oh, and we also discuss USC's new coach. He's a veteran who knows how to win at all levels!
The Fullcast is available below in the embedded Soundcloud Player, on iTunes under Podcasts/Sports/Sex, or here for direct download if you're an absolute Luddite.