The Shutdown Fullcast talks mostly about the time we cooked food on a redneck shopping cart grill on a fire made from burning furniture stolen from a Haverty's dumpster. This may seem odd, but the idea of a dominant victory over a good team by the Florida Gators? So overwhelming to Ryan and I that celebrating Floridian squalor is the only way to reset our expectations and return to something like reality.
Topics covered this week:
- We get immediately to the question: "How shocked are you that Florida was really good for one game?"
- A brief recollection of Florida horrors of the past
- A warning against pitying Ohio State fans, ever
- Why Alabama beat Georgia, and why Ole Miss lost to Florida, and a further discussion of styles making fights
- A lengthy discussion of the most Florida moments in our lives! This includes minivans dying at Checkers, falling off of recreational vehicles, and eating roadkill deer with pocketknives.
- A review of the coming weekend, where Jason insists he doesn't hate Cal, Ryan and I are certain we're losing to Mizzou after a great Ole Miss game, and how we all know LSU is gonna make the playoff with three losses.
As always, listen in the Soundcloud player below, download directly here, or subscribe on iTunes.