The midweek Fullcast accomplishes all the following in the mere breezy tiny span of 55 minutes:
- Listing all the things that DEFINITELY CAN'T HAPPEN after we said on the last podcast that there was little chance Miami would fire him this week. Mark Dantonio's never going anywhere, South Carolina!
- A discussion as to whether Al Golden has been abducted by shadowy South Florida henchmen
- Reader questions, including a review of the worst possible NFL coaches who could end up taking the USC job. Look, we made Bill Belichick try to recruit college football players! And put Sean Payton on a college campus with no supervision! Amazing hypothetical things happened, hypothetically!
- Georgia/Florida is this week! Please don't make us talk about it! --A look at the week ahead, including us saying nice things about Pitt for like, at least five minutes.
- Gameday's at Temple, because when do you get a second chance to watch two dads fighting in a Home Depot parking lot.
Listen in the Soundcloud Player below, download directly here, or subscribe on iTunes. Or all three. Do all three just to make sure.