If you're a 90s kid, you probably remember Squeezit, Koosh balls, and Are You Afraid Of The Dark? You might also remember an obscure but briefly notable sports team - the 2014 Florida State Seminoles. But where are the most memorable members of the '14 Noles today? We tracked eight of them down as best we could.
THE 2014 NOLES - WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
REMEMBER THESE GUYS?
- Jameis Winston In early 2015, Winston declared himself eligible for the NFL Draft. To date, he has never played a snap of professional football.
- Dalvin Cook Still enrolled at Florida State.
- Nick O'Leary The former Mackey Award winner is probably eating a grilled chicken sandwich right now.
- Jalen Ramsey Ramsey, still a student in Tallahassee, was last seen on Twitter watching a Dallas Cowboys game.
- Roberto Aguayo Contrary to chain e-mail rumors that he married Marion Cotillard and moved to Côte-d'Or, Aguayo actually elected to return to FSU for his senior season.
- Jimbo Fisher Announced offseason plans to record an album with Twista.
- Tim Brewster Went into seclusion after an embarrassing episode in which he tried to recruit the Starburst Twitter account.
- Renegade Died in a parasailing accident.