It's back: the longest, most meandering football podcast on these internets, the Shutdown Fullcast. Featuring Jason Kirk and Ryan Nanni, we spend this week's episode discussing:
- What you'd say if you were in Charlie Weis' body for 15 minutes
- How often does a bear bathe, and is it an appropriate frequency of baths-to-bear ratio?
- Is Cal back? From where? Where is Cal back from, exactly?
- Has anyone ever eaten two calzones, ever? And would you eat them at Brady Hoke's Tremendous House of Calzones?
- Is there anything you can watch this week besides Michigan State/Oregon?
- Did you know Tulane and New Mexico host Big Five programs this week? They do! That's a real thing!
Download here, or listen below. (We're looking into iTunes or something, if you ask.)