THE SHUTDOWN FULLCAST RETURNS. This week ain't much, but it still means you get fifty minutes of heavy chortling about the following topics and more:
- We decide China invented fireworks like, 4,000 years ago
- We figure out how Florida will end up playing only ten games this year
- We play disastrous game of Coaching Replacement Theater
- We offer up a few people you will have to explain to the NFL in a year or two
- We answer a few reader questions in a very serious fashion
- We make the case for Bobby Cox coaching Michigan
- We also make the case for watching Texas lose to Kansas.
- We also also predict that Steve Spurrier will go on Gameday and pick against his own team
Listen to the podcast here, or in the embedded widget below.