Shutdown Fullcast 2.3 dives directly into reader mail and finally answers the greatest question of our time: why do we dislike Syracuse? Other questions addressed directly in the course of our super-tight, lean, and utterly economical 45 minute discussion:
- A lengthy review of the most and least self-aware fanbases. Washington State scores well on self-awareness; Maryland and Georgia Tech, not at all.
- Which coach could be a Juggalo?
- Why Kansas State runs the "Home Alone" offense, and why Bill Snyder has a George Mikan cutout in his bedroom.
- How Ryan can pick the absolute worst games of the week to be interested in every damn time we pick games
- What will Jeff Driskel's line against Alabama this weekend, and how close can we get to guessing it?
- How West Virginia scares even LSU fans
- Why Washington State quarterbacks inherit a World War I war wound as part of their birthright
Download directly here, listen on iTunes under Shutdown Fullcast, or listen below.