The Shutdown Fullcast returns for hiring season and championship week with:
- Why it's not easy to be Brady Hoke
- How you can fly all the way to Colorado and not really understand how a buyout works
- The part where Michigan will reach for a Harbaugh apple and pull down an Addazio persimmon
- Why no sane person should take the Nebraska job, ever
- The moment when Jason demands people JUST FUCKING FIX THINGS
- A proposal for UNLV to grant joint custody of the program to Houston Nutt and Ed Orgeron
- Scooby Wright for Heisman
- A description of the Georgia Tech offense as FIERCE PUNCH/FIERCE PUNCH/FIERCE PUNCH
- The part where we forget to talk about the #B1G championship, and then notice how the Big Ten Championship Game Trophy definitely doesn't look like a football sitting on a trash can.
As always, subscribe on iTunes under sports podcasts/football, download directly here, or listen in the Soundcloud widget below.