This week's Shutdown Fullcast includes the following critically important conversations:
- reviews the college football rankings and finds out UCLA and Minnesota are the two greatest teams in college football
- examines the precise levels of "Fuck Marshall" contained in those rankings
- discusses the mysterious concept of GAME CONTROL
- answers reader questions, including telling you the exclusive secret to avoiding paying your student loans
- looks at the week ahead and weeps tears of boredom
- completes the longest sustained gag in the history of the podcast
As always, listen or download directly here, subscribe and listen on iTunes under Podcasts/Sports, or follow along in the handy Soundcloud widget below.