This week's Shutdown Fullcast features:
- a bold science experiment with the college football playoff rankings
- tries to parse the meaning of "excessive scoring"
- gets Kirk Ferentz's buyout totally wrong, because it would only be about $225K a month and not $700K
- answers reader tweets and figures out why Dabo Swinney's terrified of couches
- describes Jimbo Fisher's Christlikeness (again)
- Guesses which team will be the first to kick a field goal in OT when it needs a touchdown.
Also, Maryland plays Michigan State this week, and Arkansas will probably lose another heartbreaking game! Aren't you glad you stayed alive for these momentous happenings. As always, download the podcast directly here, listen on iTunes, or use the Soundcloud player below.
P.S. if you didn't know how Lincoln was beaten to death and deserved it, watch the documentary footage below.