ONLY THE FASTEST DISCUSSION OF THE PLAYOFF WILL DO. Which is why we're discussing it no less than sixteen hours afterwards, because speed kills and we like to stay alive around here. This week's Shutdown Fullcast focuses on:
- How the committee did a pretty good job
- How everyone hates Notre Dame again
- Which coaches would make good defense attorneys
- How Dr. Bo came to the decision he made at the end of the LSU game
- The "Texas 2014 Theory," i.e. why you bet on the team with nothing over a team loaded down by the debts of mediocrity.
As always, listen on iTunes under Podcasts/Sports, in the Soundcloud player below, or download directly here.