The Shutdown Fullcast with ourselves, Jason Kirk, and Ryan Nanni this week includes such topics as:
- We finally talk about Florida State, and whether Chad Henne could hit the earth with a spear
- A brief discussion of how damn dappled everything in Michigan is
- Jason likes a game with many points! (TCU/Baylor
- An explanation of "go for two" is a principle Bret Bielema obeys in every facet of his life
- We are asked who the most clownfraudulent team in the top ten, and yes it's Notre Dame
- We are also asked a question that leads us to explain why Dana Holgorsen needs so much Red Bull (A: he is the main character in Crank.)
- A scenario ending with the talking Olmec Head from Legends of the Hidden Temple vomiting from consuming too much alcohol
- Florida State
- FLORIDA STATE
Download directly here, listen on iTunes under sports podcasts, or listen below in the Soundcloud player.
STOP DISRESPECTING THE NOLES. Enjoy.