OH IT'S SHUTDOWN FULLCAST TIME. Some of us were drinking during the entiRetY of lAst Night's podcast, so this got out of hand and went a full 56 minutes plus. So we'll help you out and provide useful time marks for savvy listening:
- Opening: we discuss the Michigan riots, which were extreme but in no way involved canceling Economist subscriptions
- 16:00: We introduce the concept of Florida as David Lynch's Road House, and how Will Muschamp will beat himself up in front of horrified reporters.
- 19:00 or so: Jason ranks every SEC Team by rappers. Spoiler: Kristi Malzahn is Auburn's rapper, and this is South Carolina's choice by immense margins.
- 28:45: A discussion of how SMU might really be the worst FBS football team of the modern era, and a review of the other legendarily bad teams of yore. YOU BET TEMPLE'S INVOLVED.
- 44:00: The game's week's reviewed! Dr. Bo can't be caught by the FDA or the Bama defense.
Listen directly here, on iTunes, or in the Soundcloud bar below.