If there's to be no Shutdown Fullback this season, the least we can do is offer up the same product without pictures: THE SHUTDOWN PODCAST. Jason Kirk and ourselves are joined by Celebrity Hot Tub to discuss the following important questions:
- What Papa John's condiments would best cover the genitals in a pizza-themed strip tease?
- Could Georgia win the ACC?
- Is Burger King the largest financial concern in Mississippi?
- Is Diana Nyad going to start on the defensive line for South Carolina this weekend?
- Peach fungus bullshit?
- Iowa? That's the question: the state of Iowa?
- Is Massachusetts vs. Maine this week the football embodiment of a horrendous John Updike novel?
Put the damn house on JMU beating the marsupial sack off Akron next week, and listen below in the embedded player or download here.