This isn't your grandpa's lame-ass camp, bro. This is FEDORA'S FREAK SHOW SPONSORED BY STACKER 2 FEATURING SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCES FROM RASHEED WALLACE AND KOTTONMOUTH KINGS.
Football shit? Hell yeah, we got football shit. But it's more than that. It's a Football Carnival of the Damned. You ready to get weird? Activities include:
- Ridin' on Coach Fedora's Can-Am (requires waiver signed by participant's parents)
- Getting kicked out of the grocery store for playing Naughty By Nature over the PA system
- "Chug And Tug," where two linemen drink a two liter of Cheerwine as fast as possible and then battle in tug of war
- Soup and salad with Dan Disch
- Messin' up some mailboxes, bro (special thanks to locally owned business and UNC supporter Boxes And Lockses)
And who knows what else? The Freak Show doesn't have some boring schedule (parents, please note that the camper pick-up area has been moved to Carmichael Auditorium this year).
You. Fedora. Chapel Hill. GET YOUR FREAK ON. DO YOU WANT IT? DO YOU NEEEEEEEEED IIIIIIIIIIIITTT?