The Fullcast's topic this week? Disasters, as in Northwestern's 2013 season, and that time we took yohimbe, and the following topics of immense importance.
- The time Jason Kirk fell off an ATV shirtless and broke a limb.
- How people make the terrible mistake of going to law school.
- A discussion of the brewing ten year war between Northwestern and Illinois.
- What is the perfect time to play a college football game?
- How Ed Orgeron has turned USC around through the magic of good catering.
- Why Tajh Boyd is the college football hero for thick bros, and is reclaiming the male form for all of us. (i.e. why we like him, i.e. because he is kind of fat.)
Listen below, subscribe on iTunes, or download directly here.