Labor Day is an off day here at EDSBS, so please enjoy a few things elsewhere while we prep the Alphabetical and prepare for the most important game of the weekend, Maryland/Miami tonight. You don't think ESPN would put Randy Edsall on Opening Night, do you? That kind of stimulation provided without a proper warmup could kill or cripple a viewer.
- It is Freddie Mercury's birthday, so pay respects by cleaning your kitchen to Radio Ga-Ga while wearing the outfit from "I Want To Break Free." Google UK also has, like, the best tribute ever.
- Bill C. reviews F+ predictions for the SEC for week one, and tells you not to worry too much about Alabama coughing up the ball against Kent State. Did you know Tennessee fumbled SEVEN TIMES? And that they are going to be as much fun this year as RUSSIAN FENCERS DRUNK AND LOOSE IN THE STREETS OF BEIJING? Florida rates as slight underachievers, and after last year that's extreme overachievement.
- Bubba's video roundup is certainly helpful, and features the Airwolf theme.
- Also helpful: the condensed 25 moments from the weekend that will haunt your dreams. Special guest star: ball lightning.
- Let's just call Lane Kiffin Tyrone in 2011.
Be outside, enjoy the holiday, and we will see you for Miami/Maryland tonight.