This week's EDSBS Fitness (?) Guide: The Squatland Yard Podcast with Rick Muscles is almost an hour long, and more than up to the task of wasting a perfectly good hour of your Friday. Highlights!
- Rick Muscles spent some time nude with Charles Barkley in a Birmingham steam room recently, and discussed NASCAR with him.
- Making fun of XTREEM workout regimens named after elite military units.
- Reader questions on the most masculine forms of cardio, including why adults shouldn't jump rope.
- The two groups of men who can get away with wearing tank tops in the gym. (Black dudes and rednecks, mostly.)
- Why the man in your closet is named Chuck Vogelpohl. He's a prison guard in Ohio! Imagine that!
- Vasily Alexeev ate 36 egg omelets. Now we both know this.
Listen to the podcast or download here, or in the player below.