There's the roadmap for this weekend's drive: 338 miles from Salt Lake City to Boise, done today after we get off this plane where we've got the whole window seat row to ourselves and a stewardess willing to leave a whole coffee pot by us rather than waste her time refilling the shotglass she's giving us.
Why go to Boise now, a week after their season-crippling loss to Nevada? BECAUSE THAT'S THE LAST THING YOU WOULD EXPECT US TO DO, THAT'S WHY. This means we will be taking advice on several areas of reader expertise:
- Driving in blinding snowstorms
- Surviving in a car buried in an avalanche.
- What parts of a car are edible?
- Should we dress up as an Auburn fan and loudly cheer all by ourselves at a local bar during the SEC Championship Game?
- If we're thrown out, should we immediately demand reinstatement to the bar?
Wish us luck, and if you're in Boise drop us a line. We promise to make no Kyle Brotzman jokes.