70. Miller High Life. We really only drink this glorified mare's urine in the fall, but some alchemy in the season combined with the whiff of nostalgia makes the otherwise substandard brew a choice beverage for any tailgate. Helps in humid sweatbox environments that little, if any alchohol is actually contained within.
The champagne of beers.
69. Breakfast with Gameday. Even Big and Rich couldn't ruin this one for us.
68. The flea-flicker.
67. The reverse flea-flicker.
66. Fake punts: subtype: awesome
65. The reverse
64. The double reverse.
63. The double reverse pass to the qb (unless called against Michigan in bowl game.)
62. The hook 'n ladder.
61. Fake punts: subtype: galling failures.