clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

CLARETT'S TEMPORARY PAD BURNS

New, 9 comments

Maurice Clarett, bad for real estate, too: the condo where Clarett lives with his girlfriend, two other couples, and a small child burned in a fire Sunday morning. Investigators have no idea what started the blaze, but have gone on record as saying that Clarett going to breakfast may have saved his life, since it's a question as to whether or not he could have outrun the fire.

This old man says he could smoke Clarett in a 40. Believe him.