We at EDSBS.com are rolling out our first semi-journalistic piece ever, the fabulous Lucky 13 Coaches' quiz. We'll be sending the following questions to D-I coaches around the nation, hoping they respond in a semi-humorous fashion sometime in the next five months. We stole several good questions from others and threw in a few of our own, so take a look at our handiwork, and just imagine what would happen if one of them actually responds to our inquiry.
EDSBS.com's Lucky 13 Coaches' Survey
1. What gets you up in the morning?
2. What actor would you cast to play you in a movie of your life?
3. What actress plays your wife?
4. Other than family members, what single person has influenced your life the most?
5. What is an item of men's clothing you will never wear?
6. What job, other than your own, would you like to try for one day?
7. In a fight to the finish, who wins, you or a bobcat?
8. Besides any of these questions, what's the stupidest question a sportswriter has ever asked you?
9. What is your favorite cable channel that does not predominantly show sports?
10. What superpower would you like to have?
11. Excluding football players, what sport has the best athletes?
12. You're singing Karaoke. What song do you pick?
13. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? (Question stolen from James Lipton and the Actor's Studio/Bernard Pivot.)
We'll be shocked to get a single completed response. However, if we do get one back, we swear that the first coach gets carte blanche with us for life. Seriously, a totally free ride. Other sports sites lie about their biases. We'll just put it out there: fill out this piece of paper, and we're yours.