This year, @CollegeGameDay will broadcast from a location that we've never been to before. Always fun.— Lee Fitting (@leefitting) May 28, 2014
- Oxford, Mississippi
- Pullman, Washington
- Laramie, Wyoming
- Baylor (new stadium)
- An aircraft carrier parked in T. Boone Pickens' pool
- Tree stand at Arkansas State
Navy* ( *Naval base in Crane, Indiana**) (**Why does the Navy have a base in Crane, Indiana?)
- My house, we've got cable and a big TV and stuff
- Memphis, Tennessee
- An invented village not extant before the broadcast called "Purdue"
- Trevor Matich's Hobbit-themed sweat lodge
- Duke, hosted by Dick Vitale
- All three MAC Michigan schools at once, aka THE UNIMAC
- Paul Finebaum's panic room
- Inside Brady Hoke's inner ear in a tiny four man minisub sipping whiskey and listening to "Twistin' the Night Away"
- The other side of Notre Dame. No, not there. Over there.
- The Cleveland Browns
- Bobby Petrino's sidecar
- The Boast Guard Academy, the home of our nation's most secret and yet immodest service academy
- The scene of No. 1 Mississippi State's shocking home loss to Arkansas
- A safe, bombproof room located fifteen feet below Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, aka the Orgeron Love Suite