BACK LIKE COOKED CRACK. The first post-season Shutdown Fullcast with ourselves, Jason Kirk, and Celebrity Hot Tub covers the following topics:
- Breaking the news to Jason that we went to the National Title Game without him
- Reviewing the Title Game, and then talking about what kind of vermin various fanbases are
- Why everyone who moves to Nashville eventually starts to look the same
- A discussion of coaching hires, especially the man so intense hair cannot stay on his burning skull, James Franklin
- Why Mark Richt will spend his retirement answering a higher calling, i.e. catching up on the entire Fast and Furious series
- Why GTA: Athens would be the most pointless game ever
- Asking the question: is Tom Rinaldi Aquaman, or a dolphin?
You may download directly here, subscribe on iTunes under sporting podcasts, or simply listen in the embedded player below.