1. He is the new defensive coordinator at Georgia, replacing Todd Grantham, who was hired for a million dollars a year after coaching a UGA defense that went 5th, 32nd, and 45th in total defense over the past three years. If you see a knife dropping to the ground, and need it caught and caught now, call Tom Jurich in the year 2014. He'll do it without gloves and with a smile.
2. Pruitt is the defensive coordinator of the national champion Florida State Seminoles, third in total defense in the year 2013. He was good at his job, and had very good pieces to work with, so at least you know he won't screw up good produce when thrown in a high-end kitchen.
3. He will be Mark Richt's coordinator and also coached at Hoover High School in 2005, making him someone who has worked for a family man and "a families man."
4. He's bald, so no wasted time on hair maintenance.
5. Is on this third job in three years, following in the tradition of some other recent noted Georgia vagabond coordinators.
6. Was once described as "a fieldhouse rat," so has live young, is warm-blooded, and has a superb work ethic and also possibly the plague.
7. Does not know what asparagus is, because that's the devil's weird vegetable dry-erase marker and not anything a godly man would put in his body.
8. Is not Todd Grantham.
9. Is not Tood Grantham.
10. Heat's back on you, Bobo.